Tuesday, April 28, 2020

One-Line Haiku

A one-line haiku I wrote from 2019 from the journal Under The Basho has been selected by two haiku/contemporary/experimental haiku legends, Lee Gurga and Scott Metz from the journal is/let who is also an editor of Modern Haiku Press for Haiku 2020, to be published by this summer. A hundred poets will be featured in this upcoming issue and I can’t believe I’m one of them. Awe, shocked and extremely honored is the very least I can express on how this feels to me. Special thanks to Lee, Scott and Johannes S.H. Bjerg for accepting my work below:



spring mushroom a rabbit hole to sink my teeth into



Publishing Credit: Under The Basho 2019


Direct link:

https://www.underthebasho.com/archives/utb-2019/one-line-haiku/2584-fractled.html

Direct link to Modern Haiku Press (TBA)


No comments:

Post a Comment